• Discover the history, myths and legends of Athens together with your professional local guide
• Tours are available in the language of your choice
• Customized private tour according to your needs and preferences
• Skip the long lines and save time
• Parliament - Tomb to the unknown soldier -Changing of the guards
• Temple of Olympian Zeus
• Hadrian's Arch
• Theatre of Dionysus
• Acropolis & its monuments (Parthenon, Propylea, Erechtheon)
• Acropolis Museum
• The Ultimate City Tour
Meet with your friendly guide at Syntagma Square in the heart of the city and across from the House of Parliament. There you can watch the Changing of the Guards done by the famous Evzones, in front of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Proceed to the National Gardens, the former Queen Amalia's Garden and admire the neoclassical architecture of Zappeion Hall. Learn about the first Olympic Games. Visit the Zeus Temple and Hadrian's Arch from the Roman Era. Walk along the beautiful Dionysiou Areopagitou walkway until you reach the side entrance to the Acropolis.
Proceed to the Acropolis from the south slope, in order to visit the first Dionysus Theatre. Marvel the ancient beautiful constructions of the Acropolis: the Temple of Athena Nike, the Propylaea gateway, the Erechtheon and focus on the astonishing Parthenon. Take in the beautiful view of the city of Athens, including Mars Hill, Ancient Agora and the Temple of Hephaestus.
Designed by renowned Swiss architect Bernard Tschumi and notable Greek architect Michalis Photiadis. The Acropolis Museum leaves guests speechless.
Its transparent floors reveal the excavations of the maze of settlements and sanctuaries that once sat at the foot of the Acropolis
Panoramic views top the experience.
• Syntagma Square
• Open in Google Maps
• Comfortable shoes
• Comfortable clothes